Scope of Environmental Data, etc
Independent Practitioner's Assurance
Komatsu Group Manufacturing Facilities in Japan
- Komatsu (parent company) manufacturing facilities, specifically the following eight plants
The Awazu Plant, the Kanazawa Plant [including the Kanazawa-Daiichi Plant and the Kanazawa-Daini Plant], the Osaka Plant [including the Rokko Plant], the Ibaraki Plant, the Oyama Plant [including Komatsu Cummins Engine Co., Ltd., Industrial Power Alliance Ltd. and GIGAPHOTON, Inc.], the Koriyama Plant, the Shonan Plant [including KELK Ltd.], and the Tochigi Plant.
- Komatsu Group manufacturing facilities in Japan, specifically the above eight plants and the following three business units
Komatsu Castex Ltd., Komatsu Cabtec Co., Ltd., Komatsu NTC Ltd.
Komatsu Group Manufacturing Facilities Outside Japan
- Komatsu Group manufacturing facilities outside Japan, specifically the 19 business units appearing on the world map below.
- Komatsu Group manufacturing facilities including outside Japan:All of the 30 above-mentioned offices are shown.
- "Environmental Report Guidelines 2012" (Ministry of the Environment of Japan)
- Basic Guidelines on Accounting for Greenhouse Gas Emissions Throughout the Supply Chain Ver 2.2
(Ministry of the Environment and Ministry of the Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan)
- Database on Emissions Intensities for Calculating Greenhouse Gas Emissions, etc. through a Supply Chain Ver. 2.4 (Ministry of the Environment and Ministry of the Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan)
GRI* G4 Readiness
Komatsu's Environmental Report contains information about the standard disclosure items based on the GRI Sustainability Reporting Guidelines Version 4.0.
- Global Reporting Initiative
This report principally covers data for the period from April 2016 to the end of March 2017, with some information from after April 2017.