2017Regarding the Determination of the Subscription Amount of Stock Acquisition Rights as "Stock Based Remuneration" to Company Directors
Aug. 1, 2017
Komatsu Ltd. (hereinafter "Company") hereby makes the following announcement: the subscription amount of the stock acquisition rights to be issued as "Stock-Based Remuneration" (hereinafter "Stock Acquisition Rights") to its directors and other related items were decided on the date hereof pursuant to the resolution passed at the meeting of the Board of Directors held on July 13, 2017.
1. Total number of the Stock Acquisition Rights: 281 rights
2. Type and number of shares to be issued upon the exercise of Stock Acquisition Rights:
The shares to be issued for the Stock Acquisition Rights shall be ordinary shares.
3. Persons to whom Stock Acquisition Rights shall be granted ("Grantee"):
Eight (8) directors of the Company
4. Subscription amount to be paid for each Stock Acquisition Right ("The subscription amount"):
259,900 yen (The subscription amount of each share: 2,599 yen)
However, no payment of money should be required.
(1) Date of the resolution of shareholders at the 141th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders approving the issuance of the Stock Acquisition Rights:
June 23, 2010
(2) Date of the resolution of the Board of Directors resolving the details of the terms and conditions of the issuance of the Stock Acquisition Rights:
July 13, 2017
(3) Allotment date of the Stock Acquisition Rights (Issue Date):
August 1, 2017
(4) Exercise period for the Stock Acquisition Rights:
From August 1, 2020 to July 31, 2025
- The information described is at the time of presentation and may be subject to advance notice.